I love white kitchens. But don't worry, I have also added other kinds today for you to enjoy.


a kitchen with white cabinets and a red floor


A nature-inspired kitchen


kitchen with tile backsplash behind stove


a yellow kitchen with hardwood floors and cabinets in three colors
Mmm no, I would never hang my pots and pans over the cooking range. They'd be covered in grease in no time. I wouldn't put that wooden table there. There's enough working space as it is and it takes up too much room. I don't know why I chose this photograph.


Open Shelving


white cabinets with dishes displayed above


kitchen with tile backsplash


Kitchen with display area for Fiesta ware


a kitchen with aqua cabinets


Farmhouse-style kitchen


Kitchen island


glass kitchen cabinets


The kitchen has wooden cabinets with marble tops and a large central island.


The kitchen cabinets make are L-shaped around two of the walls.


cottage kitchen


cottage kitchen


Eat-in kitchen, antique table, slipcovered chairs, tile with dark grout.


a kitchen with a curved eating bar and a large island


Vintage stove

Images via MyHomeIdeas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top